Friday, May 28, 2010

Warrior Dash Momma

This past weekend, we took a short, tiny, mini vacation to Mountain City, Georgia. (Get the point?) We went on many, countless, winding roads and landed at one of the craziest races. Why, of course the sanguine in me says it was to have fun, and that we did. But the real reason is that crazy boy in the middle with the warrior hat on. It was a 5K race through mud, fire, water - only for a true warrior. (Notice, I did not participate in this race.)ha
Caleb finished and we have great pictures, but this one is my favorite because it is us as a family, all together supporting him. I guess he looks back at the mud, fire and the water and the fun of the race. I look back at a young boy turning into a warrior - a different phase of his life. (Although, he has always loved playing in the mud.)ha The reality is that I pray everyday that he will be a great warrior and have great victories in his Christian walk.

1 comment: