Monday, April 19, 2010

There is no 'vacation' in VBS

Wanted to post couple of pictures from yesterday's VBS training clinic of my room. Hope you can tell enough from the pictures (too bad you can't see all the hard work I put into it).ha Do you see the 'Cowboy Tenny'? They liked that a lot. I couldn't take a picture of the nine 'boots' hidden throughout room (like the 'hidden mickey's' at Disneyworld). Also, the 5 baskets contained all the visuals from each day. Although I am still recovering from all the work, this slave/servant (ha) is thankful for how God helped me. I am thankful for how He has gifted me because I sure would not do this on my own! Did I mention that crazy footwork on the song that nearly got the best of me?
Signed, Cowgal Karen

1 comment:

  1. It looks great - the background looks better than I even imagined! I know how much work that was - hope you're resting!!!!

    ReplyDelete