Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Me and my lines

I cannot believe that this year's Dinner Theatre has come and gone (hope you enjoy pictures). I could not let this time go by without giving complete thanks to God for helping me with my lines. Each time before I went on stage, I had my flashilight backstage looking over lines and I whispered many a prayer throughout performance. Trust me, if it were not for God's help - this 'granny' would not have made it. In this scene, this rich cousin (a.k.a. Mary Ann) has just told me she is too 'fatigued' to work. I said, "I ain't interested in your medical symptoms." In other words, I did not understand the meaning of 'fatigued'. Now that I look back at all the work involved in Dinner Theatre - I personally understand that word and felt it quite well by the fifth performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment