Saturday, April 2, 2011

Remodel on Master (bath)




OK, I've gotta brag about my man. It's not because Rachel makes me feel guilty about how she talks about Nathan or even my sister going on her marriage enrichments (are those like second honeymoons???)ha Today, the final touches were done on our bathroom. Kevin took pictures after the tile work was finished (last week), but to me, it was not finished until the shade and the prized stain glass window was hung. What a great feeling! But, back to the reason for the post - I am so proud of Kevin as I think he did a great job and his patience in getting it done right was great.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! Kevin should be proud of all his hard work! I love the extra vintage touch with the window, too...how creative!

    ReplyDelete